Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Aborigines


The last couple weeks of school we finished up with studying Italy one week and Australia the next. Now that we are taking a couple weeks off from school I have been cleaning the house (deep cleaning as in organizing and getting rid of the extra stuff in the house). Today as my friend Stacey and I were finishing up my bed room the girls were painting in the class room while Kelson was napping. Kristen came in with hand prints all over her paint shirt. I told her she might as well strip down to her underwear and the girls could paint each other. Well, they took me up on the offer. It was great because they actually go along together and laughed the whole time. When they came to show Stacey and I what they looked like I had to take a picture of them. Little Aborigines from Australia, except for the blonde curly hair.

No comments: